BLANCO stainless steel GN container:
BLANCO stainless steel GN container
The classic in large kitchens and the catering industry.
- Rugged and dimensionally stable
- Extra stable thanks to the circumferential edge stamping
- First-class finish with burr-free edges
- Temperature-resistant from –40 °C to +280 °C
- Taste-free and odourless
- Easy cleaning and optimum hygiene thanks to the smooth surface and large corner and floor radii
A clever development from BLANCO.
- Two containers can be carried at the same time without tipping either
- Heavy containers are easy to carry
- Filled containers are easy to hook in
- Effortless food transfer
- Safe removal of hot containers
- Stackable, even when full
For the healthy way of cooking.
Depending on depth, with perforated base or perforated base and sides. Ideal:
- For cooking in the combination steamer
- For steaming vegetables
- For cooking and straining food
- Perforations ensure shorter cooking times and quick cooling
- Side perforations from a depth of 65 mm for faster cooking, even in larger containers
BLANCO STAINLESS STEEL GN LIDS
Stainless steel Gastronorm lids
- All sizes from 1/1 to 1/9
- Also with handle cut-out for U-handles
- Also with ladle cut-out
- Especially sturdy due to additional stamping
LID WITH HANDLE/LADLE CUT-OUT
Maximum use in many areas.
- Rugged, sturdy lids for all GN containers and every application
- Simple and secure lifting of the lid thanks to the handle with crossbar – without risk of burning or injury
- All sizes also available with practical ladle cut-out
Masters every curve. Without spilling!
Is sealed - stays sealed! The innovative BLANCO
GN sealing lid is convincing down to the last detail:
- In all sizes from GN 1/1 to GN 1/6
- Temperature-resistant from –40 °C to +180 °C
- Easier removal of the lids thanks to a ventilation hole (allows pressure compensation)
- Non-slip effect of the seal on the top of the lid minimises the risk of accidents when stacking covered GN containers
- Permanently sturdy connection between the seal and lid
Related items: The GDD top-mounted frame
For the correct storage, drying, transport and dispensing of Gastronorm lids with form-fitting seal.
Through its special geometry, it fits perfectly on 10 x 6 serving trolley shelves with dimensions of 1000 x 600 mm. It can hold up to 30 Gastronorm lids GN 1/1 or a large variety of smaller lids.
Brochure "Top-mounted frame GDD" (0,21 MB)
Flat lid for complete filling.
Perfect with Cook&Chill: This exceptionally flat lid without a handle allows for optimum content capacity of the GN containers.
Open wide and the heat stays inside.
- Heat loss can be prevented by alternately opening one half of the hinged lid at a time
- Flow of the food servery is optimised